If you wish to apply online for the passport in India then read the guidelines and follow some steps and fill the Passport details as required and submit it online. After payment, you get the receipt of successful transaction details. After approval, you receive your passport at home. You can also visit your nearest passport office and collect the passport if you need it urgently. see here the urgent opening time of your nearest office.
HOW TO FILL ONLINE FORM FOR PASSPORT
Online Payment can be made using any one of the following modes:
- Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard and Visa)
- Internet Banking (State Bank of India (SBI) and Associate Banks and Other Banks)
- SBI Bank Challan
- Only emergency/medical cases and preapproved categories may visit Passport Seva Kendra without an appointment. Service will be provided at the discretion of Passport Seva Kendra in-charge/Passport Officer.
- In the case of minor applicants (below 4 years of age), carry the recent passport size photograph (4.5 X 3.5 cm) with white background.
- Resubmission of application form is required, in case the applicant does not visit the Passport Seva Kendra within 90 days from the online form submission.
- Download e-Form of Passport
- Passport Act and Rules
- Find Passport Seva Kendra
- Download the Application form and print
- Appointment Booking Process